CHRISTIANS UNITED in PRAYER
A world day of prayer is called on Sunday 22 March at 12 noon local time.
All Christians are asked to pray at home from 12 noon to 1pm, covering the globe in 24 hours.
1. The stop of the spread of the virus,
2. The recovery of those already infected,
3. Peace for the families who lost loved ones,
4. Restoration of the economies of the world,
5. Wisdom for the governments who have to manage the outbreak,
6. The many souls to be saved for our God's kingdom at this time.
Never before has there been a reason to call ALL Christians around the world to a global day of prayer against a threat that affects the entire world.
Please let everyone know! Let's blanket the world in prayer!